home based
EarthGirlwantzPeace asked:

I am starting a small biz next month..(just me) and Im trying to find out about insurance that will cover ONLY if i break somthing in a costomers home..Not cover my home as well..
Thanks Alijandro

hull City Chat


Alejandro D on 23 February, 2009 at 12:23 am #

try your local insurance company . like your auto insurance and ask them if they insure business also ..

business insurance is not expensive and it covers you for several stuff including if you break something they range depending on the stuff that you do from 250.00 for 3 months or so

ask your insurance agent and check “shop” rates

mbrcatz on 25 February, 2009 at 3:43 pm #

You can’t get this online. You need to go in person, to a local agent.

It STARTS at $1500, and will have a DEDUCTIBLE, like $500 per claim. Meaning, you’ll have to pay for all items under $500 that you break.

Post a Comment