home jobs
Wanda R asked:

My husband is a minister and receives a housing allowance. He does all of his clergy business activities from his home office. But he also has a different home-based business where he conducts the business from the same home office. Can he deduct the expenses such as mortgage interest, utilities, etc. from the housing allowance and also deduct those same expenses for his home based business?

Free Adult Video’s


Judy on 9 January, 2009 at 5:20 pm #

You can never deduct the same expenses twice.

Max Hoopla on 10 January, 2009 at 9:28 am #

Short version: You can’t double dip. What gets written off as a parsonage allowance can’t be written off again elsewhere.

Post a Comment